It’s time to answer another reader about bikini competitions – the third in the series answering your questions! This week I’m answering Amy’s questions – two questions actually: do you really need a coach AND how much do bikini competitions cost? Check out the video to hear my answers on this topic:
[Tweet “Do you need a coach for bikini #competitions? Watch this video to learn the answer & why. #bodybuilding”]
Highlights from the video:
- Especially for your first competition – you need a coach. This will help you keep training healthy and learn the tricks to help you take the stage in your peak shape!
- This is not a cheap sport.
- For comparison, it’s much more expensive than running, but probably cheaper than triathlon.
- I walk through a breakdown of costs in the video, which adds up to between $640-900 (not counting nutrition or coaching)
I also wrote a post last year that covered some of these same questions and how to choose your first bikini competition – make sure you check that out, if you’re interested in this topic!
[Tweet “Do you know how much #bikini competitions cost? Watch this video for a breakdown. #FitFluential #bodybuilding”]
Watch other videos in this series:
Have a question you want answered? Send me an email or leave it in the comments!
- What’s your least expensive hobby?
- Most expensive?