I thought I had shared the last bikini competition video, but then I realized there was one question I hadn’t shared the answer to. So I’m back today with another one!
I like to run and that doesn’t stop when I’m training for a bikini competition. With the right running focus, you don’t have to stop running through training. Although I wouldn’t recommend a half marathon or marathon! 🙂
Watch my thoughts in this week’s short video (filmed in the worst motel room in Cali):
Highlights from the Video:
- I love running, so I often choose running as my cardio!
- HIIT/Interval training is a great way to work on short-distance speed.
- I PR’d last year at the 5K race distance, with only run training from prep.
- If you like to run, you can race short distances and probably do well!
[Tweet “Can you train for #running and #bikini at the same time? #FitFluential”]
Questions for you:
- What’s your “go-to” sport?
- What’s your favorite state to visit?