- 15 raspberries, divided
- 1 cup spinach
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons honey (or agave), divided
- 2 teaspoons shallots, chopped
- 1 Fieldroast italian sausage, crumbled
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- cooking spray
- 2 flour tortillas
- Blend 10 raspberries with coconut milk & 2 tablespoons honey (or agave). Add spinach and remaining raspberries and stir to coat. Coarsely chop mixture.
- Sauté crumbled sausage until warm.
- Top tortillas with spinach mixture, shallots, jalapenos, and sausage. Drizzle remaining honey (agave) and serve!
**Edited to add a link to this fabulous new link-up party hosted by Laura of Sprint 2 The Table! I’ve been told this is a strange combination of flavors, but that it’s fantastic when finished (see the comments below for proof!). And make sure you stop by Laura’s blog to see many more strange but good creations!
Questions for you:
- What Halloween treats have you found recently?
- Are you hosting (or attending) a Halloween party this year?
- What’s your favorite taco filling?