Earlier this week, I was reading though blog posts I follow on the plane to pass the time. As I read through Lindsay’s post, I was honored to read that she had nominated ME for the Liebster Blog Award! 🙂
Liebster means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ or ‘favorite’ in German (which I actually knew – did you know I lived in Germany for a few months and was a German minor in college?). The idea for this award is to bring attention to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It’s really to connect bloggers, specifically those with less than 200 followers. The rules to winning this award are as follows:
- Show your thanks to those who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Link to 5 of your top picks and let them know they’ve been nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Enjoy the love and support of some wonderful people on the internet!
If you haven’t read Lindsay’s List before – get over there immediately and check out her site. She’s the genius behind Trainer Tuesday (which I love participating in) and is currently in rehearsals for her flying role as Ms. Gulch in the Wizard of Oz. Fitness & Acting – she’s definitely a multi-talented blogger/friend!
Now on to my nominations. I don’t know of a great way to find out how many subscribers other blogs have – but I kept my nominations to those blogs who have been around for less than a year. I hope you’ll check out these awesome food bloggers!
1. Kale is Comfort: My favorite recipe posted recently is the Chile Rellenos with Cashew Cheese
2. The Tie Dye Files: My favorite recipe posted recently is the Biggie Pumpkin Cranberry Muffin
3. A Vegan Food Snob: My favorite recipe posted recently is the Pumpkin Spiced Hot Cocoa.
4. Cupcakes & Kale: My favorite recipe posted recently is Kale & Avocado Salad with Chickpeas.
5. Vegangela: My favorite recipe posted recently is Mushroom Soup
I hope you take a few minutes this weekend to check out these awesome bloggers!
Question of the Day – Have a favorite new blogger that I missed? I’d love to hear about them!