Today is my last day of work before vacation (woohoo!!). I’m actually headed to Park City, Utah for a week of snowboarding assuming the weather cooperates. Did you know that’s also the location of the Blend Retreat in June? Well, it is!! And today I want to explain why you should also be headed to Park City in June!!
What is Blend Retreat?
If you’ve been a longtime reader of Better With Veggies, you’ve heard me talk about Blend Retreat for a few years now. However, if you’re new, this might be the first you’ve hear of it! The BLEND Retreat is where the term #blend really started. It’s where bloggers become friends in a fun weekend retreat for healthy living, food and fitness bloggers from across the United States and Canada. It’s not a place to go learn about how to blog, improve your blog, or similar blog-related things. It’s a fun weekend filled with fitness, Instead of focusing on seminars and formal speakers, our focus is on friendship and having a weekend away to get to know and connect with one another in real life.
You can see all my previous Blend posts here, if you’re interested in a deeper look.
Why Should You Go?
Cause it’s AWESOME! Seriously – it’s the only conference that I’ve attended every year and I make every effort to get there. It’s filled with fun fitness activities (that you can choose to join or not), socializing time, a beautiful venue, and a fun town (Park City – where I’m headed for vacation next week!). You can check out the full agenda on their site. It’s okay if you don’t join all the activities, I’ll actually be about a month from my first competition for the year and likely won’t do everything.
And I will be there! One of the best things each year is meeting new people, so I hope you will be one of those people in 2014. If you don’t care about meeting me, there are also going to be some other great bloggers there.
How Do I Register?
Have I convinced you to come hang out with me yet? If you’re still on the fence, here’s a full list of all the awesome stuff included in your ticket:
- Admittance to the welcome Cocktail Party, complete with free drinks–both alcoholic and non alcoholic.
- Three meals, including two breakfast meals (one sponsored by Quest Nutrition) and a five-course gourmet dinner.
- Coffee and tea all weekend long provided by Green Mountain Coffee.
- Two Snack Breaks.
- Two fitness classes, including boot camps by Onnit Labs and Oiselle.
- A Saturday hike with Organic Valley, featuring pre- and post-hike snacks.
- BLEND Retreat t-shirt provided by our Official Sponsor, Silk.
- All-weekend access to the Expo Room, where you can chat with sponsors and get freebies!
- Multiple “room drops” throughout the weekend from companies such as Nuttzo, fairlife and Detour.
- Amazing swag bag filled with goodies from more than 25 sponsors.
- Entry into a closing ceremony raffle with big ticket items from our sponsors.
Go buy your ticket now and join the fun in June. BTW – let them know I sent you, because I get a little discount for referring you.