You may have noticed I haven’t been around as much online this week – it’s been a crazy week so far! I was in Colorado on Wednesday and Thursday, flew back to Atlanta on Thursday night, then immediately to Alabama for the USAT (USA Triathlon) coaching clinic for Friday and Saturday. Never a dull moment!
While I spend the day learning all about Exercise Physiology, Nutrition Strategies, Triathlon Specific Strength Training, Cycling Skills, and Sports Psychology – it’s time for YOU to learn more about me!
1. When a cashier in the checkout line at the grocery store is being a grump for no reason, how do you typically react? I try to be over-the-top nice and make it impossible for them to keep being grumpy. Unless I’m also feeling especially grumpy and then I just try not to make either one of us grumpier. 😉
2. Are you the type that likes going out with your girlfriends or staying in? How about the girls come over to my house for drinks? I enjoy going out, but I think I love staying in more. Especially if it involves wine and silliness.
3. Do you sob and get emotional watching romance movies? No, never, not even a little. I’m not really an emotional girl at all and definitely not at romance movies.
4. What stresses you out the most? Disorganization and not knowing what’s going on. I like to know the plan, so I can be prepared (in control?). It’s okay if I’m not in charge, as long as the person in charge is as type-A as I am.
5. What do you think people think of you? I think people would say I’m opinionated, adventurous, and stubborn. Not perfect, but honest – you never have to wonder what I’m thinking.
6. When you overindulge do you hit the gym to burn it all off, or just accept the indulgence and follow your same routine? I’m pretty sure I just accept it and move on. I definitely like to stay active so that indulgences aren’t as big of a deal and I think that a little indulgence is okay. It’s about balance.
7. Are you easily annoyed? I can be, but I’m working on that. I know that things aren’t always going to go according to my plan and that not everyone does things the way I would – and that’s okay. At least that what I’m reminding myself. 🙂
8. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw? The need to be in control – which is apparently obvious based on my answers to 4 & 7 above. I need to pray harder about this apparently!
9. What is one thing you don’t think people see enough of when it comes to your personality? Hmm…I have no idea on this one.
10. Can you feel relaxed in a busy crowd or messy room? Yes and yes, although if I’m in a messy room for days I do finally get inspired to pick it up. Assuming it’s my own room. If it’s your room, there’s no chance I’m going to spontaneously clean it.
And that, my friends, is a wrap. I hope you have a fabulous Friday and are getting ready to enjoy a wonderful weekend!!
Questions for you:
- Pick your favorite number (1-10) and answer that question in the comments.
- Do you like to travel or are you the kind who’d rather stay in your hometown?