I’m back with the second edition of my year-end series, reflecting on some of the top posts from 2016. In case you’re curious, these top 10 lists are your favorite posts – based on the posts with the highest pageviews this year. Today I’m highlighting the top nutrition tips of the year!
This list is packed with tips about macros – the good, the bad, and the problems to avoid. You’ll also find some great tips on nutrition habits (for long-term success) and natural health options (essential oils). If you’re looking to improve your nutrition, get ready for some good reading!
Make sure you register for FREE 5 Day Fit + Healthy Kickstart Challenge to get even more nutrition tips and kickoff your healthiest year yet!.
Top 10 Nutrition Tips of 2016
8. Nutrition Supplements (updated to my latest supplement guide)
For today’s bonus, I want to share one of my recent posts. It hasn’t been around long enough to make the top 10 list, but it’s one I think you’ll enjoy!
Have you registered for the FREE Fit + Healthy Challenge?
Kickstart your healthiest year with this 5 Day Challenge to help you transform your body, gain confidence, and find JOY!. The FREE challenge starts January 2nd and includes:
- Small fitness + nutrition challenges each day to kickstart your momentum in the new year!
- Daily videos to help you implement each habit & challenge
- Free Healthy Habits Workbook
- Daily giveaways from health + fitness brands!