One of the appeals of running is the simplicity — just grab a pair of shoes and go, right? For many of us, following the simple start comes a long list of questions to help become a better runner and reach new goals.
How do you improve as a runner on limited time?What do I need to know about Ragnar?
How do I increase my speed?
Do I need to worry about skin cancer?
This is going to be a great way to learn how to improve yourself as a runner, with so many experts ready to help you learn how to improve all aspects of your running. I am really looking forward to learning from the other speakers, because we can all learn something new!
How Does the Summit Work?
The summit officially beings on February 20th and lasts 10 days. Each day, you will receive an email with links to 2-3 videos/mp4s to view or download. You’ll also connect in the private Real Runners group with questions and further discussion on each topic. I love that there is a download option to listen on the go.
- Access to 26 master sessions. (over $2600 value)
- Mp4 downloads of each session. ($260 value)
- A private Facebook community for our Real Runner Speakers and Real Runner Participants to engage and connect.
- Bonus #1: Glenneth Reed’s Beginner Basics
- Bonus #2: Lauren Boldizar’s Time Management Tips
- Bonus #3: Jasmin Niemiec’s Fitness Business Checklist
- Bonus #4: Katie Heddleston’s Food/Mood Worksheet
- Lifetime to Access all Master Sessions (Priceless)
Did you notice that the speakers will also be part of the community? You’ll get the chance to talk directly with speakers (including me!) to get all your questions answered through the summit.
Here’s a list of the speakers & topics included in the summit this year:
- Lauren Boldizar: Strength Training for Runners, The Benefits of a Run Community
- Jill Grunenwald: Advice from the Back of the Pack: Stories and Inspiration
- Lauren Bailey: Choosing the Right Race for You and the High’s and Lo’s of Racing
- Kristen Van Horn: Fostering the Younger Runner
- Heather Blackmon: The Benefits of Essential Oils for Runners <– That’s me!
- Katie Heddleston MS, RD: Host/Conversation Facilitator Nutrition for Runners
- Dr. Jason Karp: Common Injuries & Prevention How to Increase Speed
- Jenna Carelli: Tips for Building Your Run Coaching Business
- Jamie King: Community with #Sweatpink Co-Founder | Ultrarunning
- Jessica Lucana: Running Post Childbirth: Common Complaints and What to Do
- Amanda Marks: Ragnar Relay Expert: Relay Racing, What to Expect, How to Prepare
- Glenneth Reed: It’s Okay to Walk! What to Expect at Your First Race
- Jasmin Niemiec: From Runner to Run Coach: How to Know You’re Ready
- David Hylton: Community and Brand Basics with #RunChat Co-Founder
- Debbie Casola: Running through the Decades, Skin Cancer Awareness
- Abby Land: Overcoming Obstacles and Setbacks & How to Keep Going
- Alyse Mason: Community & Working with Brands with #Sweatpink Co-Founder
- Hollie LOLZ: Running Shoes: What to Expect at a Running Store, Getting Fitted, Socks
- Rachel Frutkin: Tips for Cold and Hot Weather Running
- Lora Johnson: Benefits of Working with a Run Coach Coaches Corner Information
- Susie Lemmer: Running is Free… but is it? Gear and Race Talk
- Annie Powell: A Journey w/ Mental Illness & Fitness #OwnitDaily Movement
- Mindy Bobe: Personal Journey of Weight Loss, Maintenance, and Run Streak
I’m super excited about this summit and I hope that you are able to join me (and the other amazing speakers) for 10 days of fun, learning, and community!