As runners, there are two goals that many of us start chasing.
- We want to cross the finish line of a new distance.
- We want to BEAT that time!
You are in a race against yourself, working to improve your best and reach a new level!!
This is why I love to work with athletes. I get to share in the excitement and joy of helping them tackle a new distance or set a new PR. I love it! But I know that not everyone is interested in one-on-one coaching. So I’ve created the next best thing…
Is this plan for you?
- Running for at least 3 months
- Average 18-20 miles per week
- Long run of (at least) 6 miles
If you answered yes to all three – you’re ready for this intermediate training plan! We’re going to be working hard, with a comprehensive program, including: warm-ups, stretching, strength training. If you put in the work, you’re going see some great results in 10 weeks!
- How to set your training paces
- Printable monthly training calendar
- Neuromuscular Activation (NMA) & Dynamic warmups, including video explanations
- Detailed running workouts, using target training paces
- Strength training workouts, including videos of each exercise (gym & home options)
- Stretching routine, including video explanations
- Race Day Warmup
For a fraction of the price of one-on-one coaching, this training eBook gives you everything you need to train for a faster 10K – you won’t be left guessing what you should be doing before/after a run or in the gym. Just $30 gives you all the tools for training – you just need to put in the work!
Order A Faster 10K Training eBook & get ready to set a new PR!
FITaspire newsletter subscribers received early access to this eBook and a discount. Subscribe to FITaspire and make sure you don’t miss out on future special offers (and get a FREE download of my Healthy Inspiration for YOU eBook)